Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awesomeness info from legendrumer215

in addition, i have found that if i sit in a quiet room and hum a single note starting at a lower note (frequency or vibration) and the gradually raise the pitch, at some point inside your head you will hit a pitch that will make your skull resonate in a good way...thats the pitch that your body is physically tuned too...and certain music will resonate you more than others.

and as Chris Taylor said, there is the other aspect in speaking "music" which is the tempo or speed of the music which affects how you respond to certain beats.
11:27 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
03 March, 11:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That would be awesome if I could carry a tune in a water trough! Even in my own head I still sound like a combo of Axl Rose &
Anna Nicole....it's not pretty 😂

I'll just keep listening to my nighttime Schumann tunes. Heh, heh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:08
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
You cant possibly be worse at carrying a note than Nana!
Simply is impossible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
03 March, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Listen🙏🏼❤️ https://youtu.be/UOFNIJNb2...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:42
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Never seen this b4 thx