Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
09 March, 08:38
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yes I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 07:51
Without. doubt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Doomer @DrDoomer2
05 March, 11:06
You'll believe and old bullshit. You also talk a lot of 'big man' bullshit, but you have no honor...

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
04 March, 02:28
Not a doubt in my mind!

ryan kuehl @showtime
04 March, 05:32
I do not idol ANY false gods. I do praise God and I put my trust in DJT and our Military.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 March, 12:49

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
03 March, 11:50
After weighing all of his sins against my sins... I found we were equals and only God could be our Judge🙏🏼🎯❤️🇺🇸

I am What I am @OfLight
09 March, 08:21
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Sins are man made....

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
03 March, 11:13
Yes, I really do believe it! God Bless President Trump!🙏❤️🇺🇸

Tina DMUSA @TinaDMUSA
03 March, 11:10
Yeup!

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
03 March, 11:04
Without Q-uestion

Chosen by The Lord God to save the US and the world

Supported by the Military intel, and select patriots

Selected by We The People to get the job done!!!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
03 March, 10:51
Yes!!!! ❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

GodFirst America @LuckyDreamFinder
03 March, 10:32
Amen I Do Believe !!!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
03 March, 10:32
praise be to Jesus! He wears the armor of God!

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
03 March, 10:26
Yes