naval kishori Z @navalkishori
03 March, 06:26
When i first started researching vaccines 11years ago i was very shocked. I thought they tested on animals but had no idea they used all the body parts, blood and everything of all these random animals as ingredients. I could not believe they used aborted babies. When I looked it up I found the usual propaganda "oh it was only 2 babies used once" 🙄
It wasn't until years later that I discovered the grizzly truth that actually they use hundreds of babies for any given vaccine before they find what they want and most of them came from women in mental asylums in the 60s/70s, probably raped while in the institutions.
Nowadays they don't need to use woman drugged and locked in asylums because the pharmaceutical companies pour that much money into promoting the abortion clinics for their experiments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Orange Peel @Orangepeel
I had no idea they would use aborted babies born alive to make vaccines. Probably why New Mexico and some other states do abortions up to birth and after being born...
08:48 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Orangepeel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Orange Peel, click on at the bottom under it