Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
06 March, 10:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Whipper Snapper.. I might have to use that line!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 March, 04:12
Loved how she showed the back of her credit card....🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 08:30
Great response, flash an official card and explain that "you are not allowed to ask me that" ... CS ---- LOVE IT!!!!

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
04 March, 03:41

GREGORY TODD @GQT
04 March, 06:06
🤣👍

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 March, 12:44
Ha! i actually used thar the other day. 😁

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
04 March, 12:03
Love her!!!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
03 March, 10:19
Based AF

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 March, 10:17
I'd bet money that is Elaine Bennett!
the voice, jawline & the way she pronounced her words, esp CS.
(JL-D)

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
03 March, 10:12
Me too. Pennsylvania to Floroda and no mask yet. some places didnt weat them
eithet.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 March, 10:09
oh boy..CS isn't so C these days..👻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 March, 09:57
LOVE this and the confidence! I am going to say CS if I am ever asked 😂

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
03 March, 09:40
Love this!!! Hoping multitudes more will join those of us with CS soon!

wolf skin @wolfskin
03 March, 09:40
I have been saying that for months now.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
03 March, 09:20
girl be on point. 💕

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
03 March, 09:13

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
03 March, 08:35
I tried this in Sprouts and they still chased me through the store. I just don't give them $$ anymore 🤣

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 08:32
Stealing this one. I always use the medical condition excuse.. I suddenly got a severe case of CS.

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
04 March, 12:41
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Me too!
🌹✌️💜🕯️

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
03 March, 08:31
Cool Breeze! ✝️♥️🇺🇸

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 March, 08:28
💥 BOOM

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
03 March, 08:23
😂😆😂💯❤️🇺🇸ME TOO

Andi Audet @Andiaudet
03 March, 08:16
I'll get my ass fired from my nursing job if I don't wear mask at work the whole 12-16 hours shift.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
03 March, 08:24
In response Andi Audet to her Publication
You dear friend will get to sue the crap outta them!! crimes against humanity

Red Pill @Redpill96
03 March, 08:14
Was wearing a shield but having it up....Crazy woman pulled her mask down just to say Fook You...Manager caught up to me several isle later I pulled out the EO and said right here it says "If the mask is going to cause harm to an individuals health then they do not have to wear it" Manager said then don't wear it....Off came the shield and never will it be on me again!!!!!! Playing their own game on them...Love it!!!!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
03 March, 08:14
She's a super spreader for the "common sense" virus😉

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 March, 08:02
excellent. Already shared with friends!
I don't wear a mask, refuse. only been hassled a couple of times. it's all in the attitude 👍

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
03 March, 07:58
That my dear Patriots...
♡ Is PURE AWESOMENESS ♡

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
03 March, 07:53

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 March, 07:51
Ive ran into these people before that always secretly wanted to be a cop or a security guard and think they have power! Shameful, ignorant and hope they get a life so ours can be better.