PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
Did you ever just want to tell someone to Fook off, but didnt because you are the better person. I did good today. Some will never see.
07:45 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply
Kirsten Cohen @kjpatriot
03 March, 07:52
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
Yes. It is so hard with the sleepers in my life. There are some relationships that always have been close... just can't tolerate anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 07:59
In response Kirsten Cohen to her Publication
I went back and fourth a few times, she told me I was silly and I am NOT a free thinker, / The first word that popped into my head was FU, but I handled it differently where she had to think in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
03 March, 08:00
In response Kirsten Cohen to her Publication
same here..hard to hold a,decent
conversation with sleepers

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 March, 07:46
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
How many times did you say it in your head though?

03 March, 07:57
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
😁omg a lot, lol.