Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
This is Awesome!
The Netherlands installs the first Med beds Surgery on the patient's brain without surgery, without side effects and usually the affected person can be discharged on the same day. This is just the beginning of some of the incredible techniques that we will learn in the coming weeks and months. The future is ours!
07:37 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by BourbonCountry101 in this post can reply
LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
12 March, 10:27
In response Ray Briney to his Publication
Ojalá lleguen a todo el mundo, que sean accesibles a los miles y miles que hoy padecen alguna enfermedad, niños, jóvenes y adultos, todos podríamos vivir una vida plena!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 March, 05:38
i am sceptical of this med bed because they can put microchips in you head which brings me back to when elon musk said he wanted to put starlink chips into peoples heads i am wary of all these inventions i will wait or the normal med beds they are not gonna tinker with my head let us hope it will only be used or people with brain troubles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
12 March, 10:13
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 March, 10:25
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Nothing wrong for not buying first new modle year!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 March, 09:44
Any word on regular med beds (non surgical- and if, when, where they will be available? I have a few people on my end who are in need.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:39

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:36
not for that one but I did find these
1/2 https://www.sciencedaily.c...

and

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
03 March, 09:36
This clinic in the US has had them since 2019. Of course only for those with very deep pockets

https://www.barrowbrainand...

God Wins @Giacomina
04 March, 06:35
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Remember when Trump allegedly had "The Rona" and when he returned he said he felt 20 years younger? I think perhaps he was lucky enough to get to utilise one of the medbeds that rejuvenate.

Paula Bridges @BridgesShuffle
03 March, 09:21
I've been seeing lots of articles on this of late. 2 1/2 - 3 mins is all it takes. 4 different beds, dna rejuvenation, cures cancer, restores limbs, etc. Beds use Tesla plates & will be free to use via Trump. Big Pharm wipedout? Sorry saved links are at home, but so cool.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 09:13
my honest concern is- where is God in this? This is AI. Honestly asking for the connection to God here.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
03 March, 10:07
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
In all the reading i have done the med beds are AI but can only function when operated in conjunction with trained human medical professionals.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 March, 09:06
Where is the link for the article?

James Mays @wLandJforAll
03 March, 08:59
I believe Kim Clement prophesied about this!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 March, 08:18
so many need it yesterday

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 March, 07:49
is there a vid?

Pepe Kek @Pepe
03 March, 07:46
I thought these were already being used in Africa.