Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 06:20
Is Cnn trying to wake everybody up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
007 Woman @007Woman
Today on the Dutch MSM radio they say that there was a man by the government building how claims that our Prime Minister ( his name is #MarkRutte ) is a pedophile...... And that Bill Gates wants us dead with his vaccins.

Never ever tought that this good infiltration in msm could happen..
06:41 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 007Woman in this post can reply
Barbara Huck @Screechmomma
03 March, 06:48
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
Bill Gates has always wanted his vaccines to depopulate the Earth. Read The Georgia Guidestones. He has made women and girls sterile with vaccines in Kenya. He did horrible damage to people in India and bought his way out of it. He now owns the most farm land in The USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
007 Woman @007Woman
03 March, 07:21
In response Barbara Huck to his Publication
I know Barbara, he is evil.
My point is, that the MSM this 2 messages spread, thats the good part of this.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 March, 09:33
In response Barbara Huck to his Publication
unless, b/c of his crimes against humanity, all assets are seized including the farms he bought. at his expense, farms go back to the rightful farmers. and thats how you play chess