Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
03 March, 07:04
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
I heard she was Clowns In Action C**

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 06:15
Ashley was posting/texting the next day so she's still living!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 March, 05:44
I can think of 70mil American reasons that may turn out really bad. I mean with the state they have us in emotionally...and the fact that the world is coming around too quick to stop it...I think that will be a big fail. Prob won't get any law enforcement to cooperate and I can't see the military doing it. The ones wanting this done even have no base/support left. I see this attempt fizzling quickly if engaged.
POINT~If you send people with weapons of war, to take guns from law-abiding folks..that literally constitutes an act of war. We are entitled quite legally to resist/refuse. The US is entirely the wrong nation to try that with...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 March, 05:43
I agree, she isn't dead, another ff actress.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 March, 04:52
From my research her name is Roberta Paulsen and she did not pass but is part of the movie and Sicknick passed of an aneurysm-type event at home the next day deemed a 'natural cause'...