Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 March, 02:59
I think @VincentKennedy once told us now we watch the Normies. I have bene watching the Normies, more than usual and so far I can literally say,

1) tons of them suddenly decided like a Hive mind to take the vaccine, even though they were on the fence before. Something triggered this sudden turn around towards the vaccine and I am not sure what!

2) I was just in Sprouts Farmers Market and as I stood there to pay for my shopping 3 cashiers talked to each other about the Decision of Mississipi and Texas to lift all mandates and one of them said, that is so crazy, they only have like 7% vaccination. All I could do was listen, as I don't think we can wake them up right now. They were very young too!

I was always under the assumption children who are born into this world are awake, but the environment and indoctrinations put them to sleep. I am so amazed as how many young people are still asleep. 😓 Other then online, I don't know ANYONE who is awake here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Orange Peel @Orangepeel
I live in a. very liberal town and they have been lining up for their shots. A local newsletter also. They have all been wqitingandmaking their appointments,...
03:02 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Orangepeel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Orange Peel, click on at the bottom under it