: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
this man has been stabbed in the back and spit in the face. lets not turn our backs on him, like the disciples did to Jesus.
03:04 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Paty Gracia @Patrici20972314
20 January, 04:18
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
NEVER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Muse @YourMuse
20 January, 04:18
Yes, if only it can END soon...been watching this movie for over 4 years and while compelling and sometimes rewarding....it's not very much fun to watch right now. It's constant hate on steroids from these criminals who think they have gotten away with it and demonizing everyone who supported Trump. I hope this Near Death Experience is swift and we can move on to true prosperity and freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 04:21
In response Your Muse to his Publication
it had to be this way. it has to get worse before it can get better. you are safe in your home. there are are still people that need to be woken up. prepare for the long haul. pray.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
20 January, 03:19
Needs to happen quickly now. No more excuses or Delays.

20 January, 03:21
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
move slowly and quietly. when the time is right, strike like the fastest animal on the planet.