With our sunny day today,
It may just be time for a 'Q Lid' on #ThePeoplesBridge ... 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
01:21 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 March, 07:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Veronica ! Thank You for my hat I wear it with pride, your love and inspiration is changing the world from dark to light β˜€οΈHope you got my love note in the mail. xo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 March, 09:05
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I did, and thank you. I sent a response back in the mail as well my patriot sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
03 March, 02:38
Oh, heart be still...I love your hats.

A woman cannot have too many hats OR shoesπŸ’™

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
03 March, 02:36
I need the sparkly flag one now, Ms.V! Keep me in mind when you start on any!😊

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
03 March, 09:14
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
send me a DM 😁

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
03 March, 02:01
Beautiful! i love mine, Ms.V! You totally ROCK! Love you and thank you gor all you do!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€—

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 March, 01:36
Love the sparkles!! Beautiful!

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
03 March, 01:41
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Are you selling these Miss Veronica?

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
03 March, 01:22
Love all gour creations β™₯️

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
03 March, 01:23
In response Missy Mom to his Publication
*your