: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
to everyone i engage with, i am not your enemy. i am trying to reignite a fire that has burned for so long and you are letting it get blown out. keep adding fuel. this battle is of vibrations who can vibrate the loudest. as long as i have a voice i will fuel anyones fire. WWG1WGA is not just a saying. rise my frens. like a phoenix from the ashes. find your second wind. this is far from over
02:53 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Lady Kengal @HarmNone
20 January, 03:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I think people just need a chance to feel what they feel right now. Its NOT over, but for many people today was a HUGE blow. Give them a minute, let them do their thing. Let them "grieve". They'll be back stronger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 03:13
In response Lady Kengal to her Publication
understood. but they can do that in their personal enviroment. they can put the phone down. this is WAR! this is not for the meek. i respect energy management, but this is the battlegrounds. if youre wounded go see a medic. i will be right here when you return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396