BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Patriots, don't lose heart. Don't be discouraged. We need to let them put the noose around their own necks! Everything we post they see too. They would love for us to give up. Love for us to take action. Don't be ensnared by the enemy. He's been at his job a very long time and does it well. We've come this far, we can go a little longer. This is the time they told us to spend with family and draw closer to GOD. We are all anxious but I believe all this is ordained by GOD ALMIGHTY! To prepare the hearts of man for HIS return. I think about the little boy that stood saluting as his dad passed by
07:03 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Dana Swindall @danaswindall
12 January, 07:35
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Swindall @danaswindall
12 January, 07:34
Amen 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 January, 07:37
I'm thinking this is the "little boy that stood saluting as his dad passed by" you referred to!

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 07:10
Fuck Satan!!! God Wins!! Love Loudly! Sing the Heavans Open!! Stay Calm. Hold the Line Patriots... hold the line with Love. God lLoves You as dobI. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
Fuck Satan!!! God Wins!! Love Loudly! Sing the Heavans Open!! Stay Calm. Hold the Line Patriots... hold the line with Love. God lLoves You as dobI. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
Already handled 👍

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 January, 07:04
and my heart breaks. I cry for him and think about how long he has waited. Be at peace. Set your hearts and minds on heavenly things and not on things of this world. Don't watch any news or listen to the lies they spew. I believe in TRUMP or I wouldn't still be here. I LOVE MY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP, I LOVE ALL OF YOU and ABOVE ALL, I LOVE, BELIEVE and HAVE FAITH IN JESUS! So...HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!