Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:08
Have you ever watched an orchestra perform? Before they start playing the concert, the first violin (who is second in charge of the orchestra behind the conductor) will stand and play a single note for several seconds...they are playing the note "A" in the frequency (vibration)o 440Hz and the rest of the orchestra will then use that "A440" to tune their respective instrument. This is the current "agreed" upon tuning for an "A". prior to the cabal stepping in and trying to take over our minds, 432Hz was the prefered tuning for an "A". so if the first violin of the orchestra was tuned to an "A432"all other musicians would then tune their respective instrument to that A and therefore the entire orchestra would be playing based off of that A vibration. while every note has its own frequency it has to be based off of a reference point as all other notes in order to work in a musical way otherwise the other notes will sound dissonant and not musical as the vibrations will fight eachother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
Excellent explanation! Thank you! Now how do we get all music tuned to the earth frequency 432Hz?🙏
11:19 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply
Lori Walker @Loganbrock
03 March, 01:06
In response Have Faith to her Publication
It HERTZ So Bad: the 432 vs 440 Hz controversy
Search domain www.viewzone.com/432hertz2...
Another option for listening to 432 Hz is to convert tunes recorded in 440 Hz to 432 Hz with programs like Audacity, which is free to download and world on Mac and PC platforms. These programs do not just "slow down" the music by the 8 Hz difference but somehow preserve the tempo and audio (not 100%) and deliver a pretty awesome result. here ya go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
03 March, 01:08
In response Lori Walker to his Publication
What great information! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to trying it.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
03 March, 11:12
In response Lori Walker to his Publication
I'm downloading Audacity now. I wonder if it has a batch operation so we can put all our audio files in and change them at once?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:28
Nana has posted several sites, and I would say beyond knowing if it really is 432hz maybe just up to what feels good to you.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
03 March, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I saw the posts. Thank you! 432Hz definitely resonates with me...kind of like the water frequency experiment...I relax, smile & feel centered/connected with certain frequences and then my internal tuning fork rejects other frequencies with degrees of unease & disconnect...I definitely feel the difference between 432Hz & 440Hz.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 March, 11:25
As You listen to the resonance of the Earth, Map the tone into your brain, and then you can allow it to flow within You always, or can ask for it from Yourself as You wish. Feel it, Map it, Re-Create it Within.

Shelia Weaver @Shelia2021
03 March, 12:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
is that what viberation I am feeling in my feet and my entire body when I am laying in my bed? OMG the viberation is driving me crazy.