Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@usaandtxproud :

Is there a way to tell the frequency of music? Would love to make a playlist of the good music.

Nana:

Wow that is a great question, any of you musicians out there know the answer?
Nana would like to know too. I only judged in the past by the sounds and beats that make me feel good. For Nana music has always been about the sounds that I like that move me.
Once when I was listening to a song that I liked the beat, my grown daughter turn to me and said, " Mom you do realize he is talking about doing Cocaine, right?" 🤣🤣I said idk much of what he is saying, and yeah I did hear the word cocaine but i dont care so much about the words, I just like the beat.
09:43 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 March, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Space @TimeSpace
03 March, 11:05
app store has a 432 Player....it will convert your music.

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
in addition, i have found that if i sit in a quiet room and hum a single note starting at a lower note (frequency or vibration) and the gradually raise the pitch, at some point inside your head you will hit a pitch that will make your skull resonate in a good way...thats the pitch that your body is physically tuned too...and certain music will resonate you more than others.

and as Chris Taylor said, there is the other aspect in speaking "music" which is the tempo or speed of the music which affects how you respond to certain beats.

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
03 March, 11:00
Have you ever watched an orchestra perform? Before they start playing the concert, the first violin (who is second in charge of the orchestra behind the conductor) will stand and play a single note for several seconds...they are playing the note "A" in the frequency (vibration) of 440Hz and the rest of the orchestra will then use that "A440" to tune their respective instrument. This is the current "agreed" upon tuning for an "A". prior to the cabal stepping in and trying to take over our minds, 432Hz was the prefered tuning for an "A". so if the first violin of the orchestra was tuned to an "A432" all other musicians would then tune their respective instrument to that A and therefore the entire orchestra would be playing based off of that A vibration. while every note has its own frequency it has to be based off of a reference point as all other notes in order to work in a musical way otherwise the other notes will sound dissonant and not musical as the vibrations will fight eachother.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
In response 0b10001 0b10011 to his Publication
Wow thank you so much, Nana doesnt know jack about music functionality and that was a GREAT simple to understand explaination for it!
What are you doing later?
We need communicators like you hun!!!!

03 March, 11:08
In response 0b10001 0b10011 to his Publication
https://youtu.be/BIQ2D6AIy...
❤️🙏✝️🕊️

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
03 March, 10:39
let me guess " i cant feel my face when i'm with you, but i love it"?!?! 😂😂

03 March, 10:40
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
🤣You so funny

Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
03 March, 10:30
Check this site and its' music...

www.432hz.com

03 March, 10:53
In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication
Thx so much for sharing!

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
03 March, 10:24
Actually, every note on it's own has it's own frequency. There is no 1 magic Frequency in any music. So a playlist isn't too likely.

120 Beats per minute or 120 BPM, has been proven psychologically to attract higher vibrational resonance and response and most popular music stays within the general realm of 90 to 140 because of this. For the most benificial human response the ideal tempo range is 120 to 125 BPM.

03 March, 10:28
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
Wow thank you so much for sharing, can you talk to us about these articles that have indicated that [they] have targeted us and our children specifically with frequencies and/or sounds that are specific to causing negatives in them?
I would love to hear? Pretty please with suga?

03 March, 09:48
Feel how the frequency resonates within You. You Will know that tone which you are aligned with as you feel it within.

#Jesus lead Us to The Promised Land.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🛡️🕊️

https://youtu.be/_jfieylpq...