Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Oh please with the 'We have been duped" nonsense. Would you even have know how Really corrupt it all was? You did what was in your power. Raised Awareness and Voted. You took the red pill. What happens next? Gods will!
02:36 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 October, 12:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When in doubt, I pray and then I sit in complete silence. A dear, very spiritual friend taught me that I need to listen to God. This can be very reassuring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
01 October, 12:20
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 October, 12:20
Thank Q Vincent, You have taught me so much. Eternally Grateful here....🕊🤍💯

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 October, 12:17
To be fair, VK, most people even on AU are not aware that most of the folks who make up the “White Hats” & are actively involved in the execution of “The Plan” were once members of the Cabal themselves…how else would they have such an insider’s knowledge of their playbook?

Luckily for humanity - & likely because of some direct intervention from God - these people turned against the Cabal they once served. Their reasons are their own; they changed sides - that’s what matters.

Oh, & I don’t give a damn whether peoples’ struggles with their egos & cognitive dissonance do not allow them to accept this - facts are facts.

Fire is being used to fight fire. If we are being honest - we would be wiser to drop the term “White Hats” in favour of “Counter Forces.” God often chooses sinners - some very bad ones - to do His will.

When one accepts this, it is easier to understand the tactics being used. We haven’t been duped; turncoats - chosen by God - are the heroes of our movemen

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 October, 02:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I don't like white hats either for many reasons especially the one you cited. Most as you said, were given a choice. They chose to serve God in the final round.

Counter forces works for me!!!👍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 October, 12:01
We have not been duped. Anyone with a working gut instinct would know that.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 February, 02:57
The Apocalypse Twins & Second Coming is Next!!!!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
20 August, 04:48
Still holding on with slippery damn hands but I will never let go. I will not give in or fall.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 February, 02:58
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Never

Q

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
20 August, 04:15
January??

arba happihr @arba
20 August, 04:15
I hear you!
Obama's farm bill was shameful!
Obama care. what a ha ha . I wasn't even eligible for it.
They forgot about people my age in their EVIL bill.
What about Obama selling off our country!!
Thank goodness for God!
Sad part, Many won't make it. Thinning the herd!

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
20 August, 04:12
you really have been duped by the black sun king of north america
he played you well
watch it to the end and you will understand

https://www.unitednetwork....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 04:07
HIS WILL is obvious, HE IS ENDING THAT BS>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 04:06
MANY WERE< I have thought about this more than once, GOOD folks don't think the ones in charge are doing evil shit, BECAUSE they are not evil. THAT is what the illuminati counted on. SO now here we are and they get ground pounded by the Holy Spirit. The pos.

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 January, 11:10
#GodWins . Present, able and willing! My bell got rung for about 3 hours on the 20th. I lost a couple hundred bucks LOL. Never lost faith and mission forward!!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 January, 04:21
God is Sovereign. We Repented & Worshipped Him & Prayed. We are STANDING in Faith, Trusting Him. It's His Plan.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 January, 07:48
Sorry!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 January, 07:47
So freaking deep people, IT'S GORE! Brutal Horrific GORE! These are NOT normal beings FAR Beyond POLITICS, PARTY, PUBLIC AFFAIRS. They do not want Love or Peace! They hate, resist, brutalize, consume, Spirt Split all aspects and dimension of Transhumanism. Luciferians ARE REAL, they absolutely want Hell Fire and Brimstone beyond ones' thought...the reorganization of Earth to the unorganized PRE-CREATION. THEY DO NOT WANT YOU HERE BREATHING or ALIVE. SCORCEHD EARTH DOCTRINE...Them or Us ~One~

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 October, 12:04
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
This is so very true.. They care for nothing.. They thrive on the chaos, pain, hatred, fear.. it is what they feed on.. God will strike them down.👍🙏

Sam Rose @Samborose
21 January, 09:48
missin the N.. known ?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 January, 09:47
😂👉twirper finally booted me Boss!

EniQma45 MAGA @EniQma45
21 January, 08:33
AMEN! Glad to be here... Holdign TIGHLTY on the LINE...

Q The Lions @qthelions
21 January, 08:09
People mocked Noah, gave Daniel up for dead in the lion's den, underestimated a shepherd named David, plotted against Joseph, wanted to stone a woman named Mary Magdeline, and crucifed an innocent man named Jesus. Next? Next is not only God's will but a story that will go down in history as HIStory. God has already won. So have we. God has no enemies because He already defeated them all. No wickedness nor principalities of darkness can rule over HIS Kingdom. For ALL in the earth is HIS. If you are feeling duped remember who you are..MORE THAN a conqueror.

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 October, 12:58
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
member the time david collected 200 foreskins to buy his wife?

Deborah Lirot @GodsHoneyBee
21 January, 06:59
Amen Vincent! God always wins!

Coral ___ @Coral_
21 January, 01:17
amen there! Gods will, will be done.
side note. ive really been missing the whole show here havent i?! going to take a grip just to catch up😅

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
21 January, 12:38

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 January, 10:26
I firmly believe it had to be this way, I have been telling my friends for about 2 weeks to not sh*t thier pants when they watched Biden swear in, my Q friends argued with me that I was wrong it and that this or that was going to happen which I quickly debuned by saying...do you really beleive that, do you not think if you know that they know...then I would get the blank stare. Many people were still asleep even up to the point of Joe swearing in, we ALL needed a hard slap in the face and a good scare event. The PRECIPICE does not apply to just normie awakening; it applies to us ALL.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 08:24
Absolutely. Happy though to see there are many of us consciously commited to trusting God, the Plan, the Gang, like annoying missiles on the target, with no tech available to deactivate them.

Jen Szika @Jszika1
21 January, 06:33
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Texas Patriot @Kika369
21 January, 01:57
I have faith in God and know in my heart that good will prevail. We must remain strong and know that this is happening as it should. I thank President Trump for being the best President ever and for fighting for us every single day. ❤️🇺🇸

Mary Forthewin @Maryforthewin
21 January, 12:52
A mustard seed turns into a big beautiful plant!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
21 January, 12:16
Get this! Charlie Ward's video from today is a must watch! Charlie said he WATCHED the VIDEO of the BIden Inauguration at 7am time in Spain which is 10 HOURS BEFORE it was shown in the US! This means it was PRE RECORDED, which makes it ILLEGAL!! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
21 January, 01:28
In response Janet Love to her Publication
ONE OF THEIR BEST VIDEOS so far!! Worth your time!!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 January, 04:11
In response Janet Love to her Publication
This is very interesting, I also heard that he was sworn in something like ~15 minutes before noon today - this post seems to show that it was indeed pre-recorded and not timed well at all... the hell is going on here? Indeed we are watching a movie, the plot continues to thicken and I do believe this is still the calm before the storm.

Jen Andersen @MidnightRider_Jen
20 January, 11:52
Is this weird for the US Air Force?
callsign TEAM37 flight # DC10