Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Brown Fox @BrownFox
04 March, 07:08
In response ana coelho to her Publication
That ear is as satin smooth as the ears on the Mr Potato Head toy I had as a kid. And that neck - ouch. Poor mask guy ran into barbed wire I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 March, 03:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 March, 03:33
Neck scar & eyes look familiar to me! Hello Aaron Vaughn πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… Seal Team 6! God Speed & God Bless

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 March, 03:18
I came across this image which shows a neck scar. I couldn't find any sauce on the reason for it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 March, 03:14
oui πŸ₯Έsans aucun doute

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
03 March, 12:24
looks like it to me!

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
03 March, 08:04
I would be so grateful if Macron was really gone ! Could be one of the greatest day of my life !