Kats Place @Kats_Place
I just canceled Chewy.com, seems they joined the cancel culture. They canceled My Pillow pet beds by Mike Lindel. The way I see it, turn around is fair play. Chewy.com you have been canceled.
07:46 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kats_Place in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 May, 08:08
In response Kats Place to her Publication
Thanks didn't hear about that, was just gonna order something for my cat from there. Now ill just make it myself instead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 March, 10:12
I did the same thing couple weeks ago..I had an order coming and sent them a message that one would be the last..They need to leave Mike alone along with all other businesses I've boycotted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
03 March, 08:43
Same here, I saw that post about 2 weeks ago on all the companies that have dropped Mike Lindell. I did receive an email from chewy to find out the reason, and I was blunt. You canceled My Pillow, I cancelled you.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 March, 08:31
I unsubscribed to their email list and will never buy from them again. Easy peasy! We cancel back! 👍🏻👍🏻 Good to hear lots of us are doing the same!