Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
03 March, 07:30
Is this the beginning of destruction to our military???
#Military #BidenAdmin #DemocratsAreDestroyingAmerica #WeThePeople #wwg1wga #USArmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
As far as I am concerned that is an attack on america. Why would you rely on another country for protection? Thats the stupidest thing I can think of. Do i think America should be protecting every other country hell no. Dumbshit. Nonetheless you are going to disband a stronger army for a weak one? While we are on the thought how about disbanding peace keepers?
07:36 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
03 March, 09:06
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Beyond Insanity!!!😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
03 March, 10:39
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
idiocy, lunacy,
luna cu
Luna see
luna👀
luna=moon.
what happens during the full moon
lunatics come out
Luna - ticks
Ticks are parasitic arachnids that are part of the superorder Parasitiformes. Ticks are external parasites, living by feeding on the blood of mammals, birds, and sometimes reptiles and amphibians. It is estimated ticks originated during the Late Cretaceous period, approximately 120 MYA, the earliest tick fossil in New Jersey amber is dated at 90-94 million years old. Ticks are widely distributed around the world, especially in warm, humid climates.