Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God night Patriots!
Great vibes all day today!
Love you all!
Sweet dreams!

Lord we humbly ask you command ArchAngel Michael and his legions of angels to protect every patriot and military in harms way. Lord please forgive us of anything that we have done that is unclean in your eyes.
Lord help us to connect to you with the spark of divinity you placed in each of us. Help us to find ways to help and love each other more and protect our children from satan and his vile demons. Lord help us to know how to do your will with everything that you put in front of us everyday! Lord we know you have heard the cries of the children and others that are suffering, please give us your Armor of Grace and Sword of Strength and Wisdom to help them all. AMEN

Frequency music at night will help you!
432 or 528 hz is a great place to start.
Grounding bearfoot outside, in the sun, and water when possible will help your health and mental self.
02:29 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 07:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen what a beautiful prayer.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
04 March, 03:11
we are all energy... and frequencies have more effect on us than one can imagine. Look for the frequency of which you need and just let it run in the background. I promise you will notice the benefits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
04 March, 08:30
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
How do you increase the frequency?

Erica Stein @Essentialacres
04 March, 08:36
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
been doing this at night with frequency music playing while we sleep, we have also been using the best quality essential oils to alao raise the frequency in our bodies. its definitely helping.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 March, 12:23
Goodnight Nana! Sleep well!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:24
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next

Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
03 March, 12:37
Outside BAREFOOT grounding/walking helps SO much overall!! Barefoot walking breaks up calcified deposits in your feet (connected to inside organs).

Angie Kimball @CaliK
03 March, 01:10
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
I need to try this. My feet are always so cold I always have on socks (except in shower) and shoes while out of bed.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 March, 01:45
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
Yup, and guess what culture was known for walking barefoot many decades ago? Remember the hippies of the 60's & 70's. Did they know something back then that the rest of us didn't. The hippie movement started after Kennedy's assassination & became more apparent because of the Vietnam War. The movement was surfacing a new kind of music (432hz maybe) & the use of hallucinogenic drugs (cannabis) to justify the practice as a way of expanding consciousness. Not only that the hippie movement was against anything government. Gee imagine that I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with our government 🤨. We chastised the hippies because the media portrayed them as something bad under the orders of the CIA. The CIA wanted to get rid of the hippie movement just for that reason because hippies were on to something that was getting out of hand for the government to handle. The manson murders & other murders similar I believe were a false flag to tarnish the hippie movement 🤔.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
03 March, 10:11
💕amen, nana.....sleep well...
much love _ angel feathers

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
03 March, 08:44
Is there a way to tell the frequency of music? Would love to make a playlist of the good music.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 March, 09:46
In response USAand TXProud to her Publication
You can Feel it. 😇💫

Go listen to Solfeggio Frequency Videos on YT. Then listen to other music....
(spoiler alert: you will be challenged to find any mainstream radio broadcasting any "good/high" Frequencies)

In my experience, it's (irony...) the Christian music stations that play the most Feel Good Vibes.

✌😇

Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
03 March, 12:38
In response USAand TXProud to her Publication
432 Hz music. on YouTube, or elsewhere to look up GOOD music

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
03 March, 08:37
.... if it's tuned to the right frequency... 432 hertz.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
03 March, 04:44
Thank you 💓🙏

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 March, 04:44

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:23
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Yes, I understand. I am trying. I guess I am a slow learner.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 March, 11:27
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
03 March, 04:34
Amen.
Night Nana.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 March, 04:08
Amen Sister🙏🏻