Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Did you know that the original bible was written in Ancient Greek? Did you know that Ancient Greek has no punctuation? How does one interpret a dead language with no punctuation? Answer: Very carefully. What if I told you that we have been misled about almost all scripture? In REVELATION we are told that it says God's Wrath will be poured upon the earth. Did you know that the Ancient Greek word for wrath is Orge' and the Ancient Greek word for love is Storge'? If one word was changed, from Storge' to Orge', the entire meaning is flipped - think mirror like Q says. Did you further know that there is a SECRET letter in the Greek Alphabet, Koppa (or Q) the 27th letter. 17 and 27 are quite prevelant in Q posts. Extrapolate from that information and you will come to realize that the Greek Gods are Divine Conscioussness. Zeus is the Father, Jesus (Hey-Zeus) was his son. The Elder Gods have incarnated multiple times, and they're back. #GodWins #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
11:53 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
03 March, 12:00
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
YES! I started on that journey in my 20's. I always questioned it growing up in a strict Christian environment, always was told I should never question what the Bible says (God says). There was something that always felt off, and I found out why. I question everything though, espcially when somethings feels off. I have been awake for a long time. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396