Citizen Soldier @Goosecooker
Always had a fascination for planes. After watching monkeywerx, started monitoring air traffic myself at various times of the day. I have seen many peculiar things and pay close attention whenever a VC-25A (747 AF1) is in the air. For many weeks now, the only one I have seen is 82-8000 (Tail 28000) I have yet to see the other, 92-9000. When "Bidan" flew to milwaukee, it was the 28000 both on the tracker and on the video I watched. The backup plane was a 757 tail number 90017, which I found somewhat odd. I searched for pictures this morning for AF1 in Orlando on 2/28/2021 and found one picture which looked like it may have been recent and seemed to fit the time frame, and the tail number was 29000, but I didnt have the time to look more into it. Now, I have been unable to find the same image or any remnant of it after typing in the same search phrase on multiple search engines and scrolling through several pages. Its as if it was scrubbed from the web?
11:23 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Goosecooker in this post can reply
Boo Cheddar @CheddarBo
05 March, 12:30
In response Citizen Soldier to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Citizen Soldier @Goosecooker
05 March, 11:06
In response Boo Cheddar to his Publication
I did see that one, just couldn't tell the tail number, and I have no way of knowing which Date. Want to believe it was there, just hard with so much disinformation. It is totally possible as I have seen it in no other location anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396