Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 02:37
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I hope this is as brief as possible I dread going through anything George Floyd ever again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 02:37
Does everyone realize that the two persons filming should have been superstars? Where are they? Where did they go? Who was the footage taken from? Where are their cell phones? Where is the NSA that recorded everything on their cell phones? Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 02:26
You are not lying. God that would be great. I'm so sick of that hoax and what it did. Started☑️

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
03 March, 12:30
I think I just got to the point where nothing supprises me anymore...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 March, 12:30

Karen Browning @Kbbb
02 March, 11:55
😎Would be SO COOL to be vindicated on that...the backlash I got when I suggested that he may not be dead was horrific!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 02:31
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
I know the hissing in people's response was unbelievable.

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
02 March, 11:45
[GF] makes sence now....it definately would shock people everywhere, world wide.

Julie Roe @gma210
02 March, 11:45
I have also thought it was a hoax! Did you see the size of his coffin? There is no way a man that tall could have fit in that coffin! Use your investigative skills and not just accept what the tel a lie vision is trying to sell us!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
03 March, 10:17
In response Julie Roe to her Publication
Exactly!!! There is no way he could fit in that coffin!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
02 March, 11:32
"Hello George"! YES! I live in Minneapolis. One of the buildings that was burned out was a medical mannequin business! Coincidence?

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
02 March, 11:21
Would be opening birthday and christmas preasents on the same day!👍👏

Donna Campbell @Lavender1951
02 March, 11:12
i would live to that truth to come out!

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
02 March, 11:04
I don't think this one is done quite yet. What did Q mean by "Hello George?" Perhaps another George.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
03 March, 10:30
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
JFK Jr.'s George Magazine told the world that George H.W. Bush was behind his father's assassination. George H.W. Bush was in the CIA during that time. When Q (JFK JR.) says "Hello George," I believe that he is referring to this.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 March, 11:02
It certainly would be. Along with the clowns that perpetrated the hoax that led to murder and destruction. Wakey wakey!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 02:28
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication