LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Now that my garage is clean, I'd imagine there is nothing I can't do.

So how do we legally overthrow our government?

I mean let's see how the Military investigation into election fraud goes, but can we April fools [their] asses if things don't go our way?

Drop your best & most well intended ideas in the comments.

Let's take our Country back before communists take it.

No matter what!

Promise?
10:30 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Just Truth @justthetruth
03 March, 12:29
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
What if we just start collecting signautures with drivers license numbers to verify in our local communities of those who voted for trump & what if this happened in local communities all across the country - maybe too much organization required

but what if one of the big accounts with a platform like santa surfing , x22, project veritas or anyone with a presence started a page on their site to collect signatures with verification & what if that site gathered millions & millions of signatures like they do for recalls etc

There has got to be something we can do to help & move the energy in a positive direction, idk it just feels wrong to sit around doing nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
02 March, 11:29
I really want to trust the plan but, isn't that what the Jew's were doing just before they were boarding trains?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 11:19
Trust God. If you can't do that than read HiStory...Yeah read the Bible. He already won... nuff said.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
02 March, 11:16
I said let's walk into the grocery stores ask the managers to get those magazines away from the cashiers where we walked by with our children with the pedophile actors in our faces

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 March, 11:14
trucker/power/telecom strike

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
02 March, 11:13
this is hilarious as i feel the same about 3/4 of my closets being cleaned! well what shall we do? still waking people up. nothing can happen until most are awake. we could hold wake up classes in the local adult ed!

God Wins @Nous
02 March, 11:13
You don't. You wait for God to send a sign through a messenger and... oh wait, that already happened

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
02 March, 10:59
Lets all dress up like anteef=a and go into democrat cities take our masks off spread truth, hugs, smiles and love throughout their cities. Spread hope and Gods word throughout the world! GOD WINS! At the end of day we say "WE are NOT those April Fools we are MAGA!! 😇😇😇😇😇