Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We all thought VJ was Valerie Jarrett here. Maybe it was Vernon Jordan. Real close with the Clintons. Their fixer dc lawyer.
10:27 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
13 March, 01:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Double meanings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
03 March, 10:26
wait for the wrinkly flag on the casket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
03 March, 06:03
The reference was to Valerie Jarret.
She's living in Obama's Washington residence.
Shadow gov't headquarters.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
03 March, 02:26
I keep getting random names during meditation. Monday morning around 8.15
am UK time i got Jim Jordan. Iv never heard of this Vernon Jordan guy. Im now thinking Jim is a different person somehow associated with Vernon. 🧐

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 March, 12:58
I would have to say yes when you consider his untimely death.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
03 March, 08:59
Vernon Jordon spoke at my sons graduation. He was fine. My daughter's graduation had a speaker who basically berated white people the entire speech. I wanted to stand up and turn my back to the speaker, but did not do so out of respect for my daughter. These "educators" are absolutely brainwashing our youth. Deprogramming will be very difficult.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 03:10
98’ CNN ARTICLE: LOOK WHAT THEY TALKED ABOUT IN THE LOCKER ROOM !!
WHAT WAS DJT CHASTISED & RACKED OVER THE COALS FOR IN OCT 2016’ !!!!! SLICK WILLY GETS A PASS ?????

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 01:24
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
RACKED = RACK = EMERSONS = BQQBS
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH “ RAKED “ 🤣

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
13 March, 01:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I am a female Navy Vet & have no issue with what DJT stated!! Lockroom happens daily in every office dont get it twisted! Sex talk happens...thanks for the post.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 March, 02:15
ANOTHER Vernon Vernon Omlie was with Amelia Earhart as her navigator. PROBABLY had something to do with her death when she discovered the Earth was flat?

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 March, 12:46
Vernon Jordan was a prominent summer resident of Martha's Vineyard.

The Clintons used to visit him during the summer every year even during Bill's presidency.

Then Obama became a big Vineyard person too and bought a big place there about a year ago.

I went to high school in Boston and my girlfriend had a place on the Vineyard so I went a lot. If you have ever been there, it feels touristy in Edgartown or Oak Bluffs, but when you get out to Chilmark and other towns, you might be the only one for miles.

Also, the airport was tiny and always felt very casual. Lots of teenagers with important jobs for the summer. Some of my buddies were cops for the summer. I shit you not. You think some high school kid is going to insist on searching the presidents private jet etc?

Might have been a good place to smuggle into.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 March, 11:57
This reminds me of Larry Nichols who killed for the Clinton's!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
02 March, 11:23
hey ghost read up on the obamas and tjr bushs. also obama and soros. evem obamas parents wete close to the bushs

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
03 March, 12:40
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Read Ezra's timeline. His got it all.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
02 March, 11:03
From the grave strike with a deadman switch? Or "natural causes". Report I read said family didn't release the cause.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
02 March, 10:54
Wow...so the Prince helped get Hussein into law school??!! What the heck?! #birther #foreignstudent #BHOsaidso #Criminal

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 March, 10:52
What would be his connection to Huma?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 10:30
Very Good Theory[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 10:48
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I love how fun this is! 💫💖🙌🏼🙏🏽🇺🇸