Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 March, 02:40
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
All of the pay for views I know of are deep state operations. They can go broke I am not paying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 March, 02:38
Here it is. They arrested her at the 9/11 ceremony in NY in 2016. You can see that she can stand and is just refusing to walk into the van, into her fate. She knew she was going to hang and she did. The person that later emerged from Chelseas place was a clone. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 02:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There are several hillary dobles they are using. But some will have to see the coming reveals. Even then many will still cling to their false beliefs.
Some will refuse to be saved in the end. We can only try our best and accept that we won't succede with everyone. It hurts my heart but it is what it is.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 11:57
uh huh!!!

03 March, 02:48
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
What makes a great movie? Great actors. Most of the actors in this production wouldn't make it in a b movie.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
02 March, 11:27
🤣🤣🤣