Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
04 March, 11:17
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I can see what this has done to my Grandkids, they're silent, sullen, no smiles, have lost interest in a lot of things. And its not just them, we forget it is affecting us too.
I dont think its irreversable though, God will see that we are all healed, He promised us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
04 March, 05:02
non sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 March, 04:20
If we have learned anything from the day President Trump came down the escalater until now, it is that we determine the future. Us sitting back & letting the bullies of the world determine our future is over. The weak will not inherite this earth. Our children will come out of this much stronger, & much smarter than they would have otherwise. Being out of those indoctrination centers was a good thing. President Trump showed them how to fight, never give up, be leaders. Their future is bright.

... ... @Trader_Kev
04 March, 03:41
BULL SHIT!!!!!!!

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
04 March, 03:32
I don't trust academics. Especailly doom-sayers

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
02 March, 09:02
☀️Light & Love heals ... Vibes Incoming☀️