Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
02 March, 06:06
Almost forgot about this pic...
Ghost Ezra Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 12:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
NESARA HAS 26 LAWS TOTAL PUBLIC HAS ONLY SEEN 18 OF THEM THE LAST 8 ARE AMAZING !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 March, 07:26
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Can you share with me? If you don't want me to share, I won't. You can message me

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 12:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
# 2. DEBT READ BELOW

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 March, 12:22
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yeah not a good idea, to me it would feel like stolen money/items. I wouldn't want that on my shoulders or those items in my home. I pray the people understand how important this is, and treat it so. After watching the riots, and the stolen items, I don't trust that every single person would do the right thing. 😒

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts