Lori Mckeon @lorirw
in the last week I have become quiet , introspective waiting with patience and deep gratitude for all doing the hard work now. But the drum beat in my head is how do we provide the comfort healing for any of the children that been found alive. How do we lift up the healing our soldiers will need because they have seen
08:32 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
02 March, 08:43
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
We will pray to our father in Heaven to give us strength and love to stand up and help our fellow Americans and those poor precious babys that have gone threw Hell and back. We will remember how well we have had it when it comes to comparing their lives, and the abuse they have gone gone threw. It will take love and kindness to help them. God Bless You, You will find the strength

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
02 March, 08:55
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
God is great. and will provide what each of us needs to do his work. I have 39yrs working professionally in child and family welfare and specifically trauma. I am petrified for those impacted because of the enormity and depth and complexity of the trauma impact and our overall lack of enough services. I pray this need is addressed as one part of this tremendous plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396