https://rumble.com/veb0b1-...
Ep. 2417b - Future Proves Past, It Has Begun, Is Wray A Sleeper, Future Marker
by X22 Report
08:24 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 March, 03:20
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This is the Song that never ends...It just goes on and on my friend...Some people started singing it not knowing that it was and they'll continue Singing it FOREVER just because....

SICK of hearing about the DS AGENDA? YEP!!!
SICK of WINNING? Didn't know we ARE winning!!!
SICK of hearing how that ALL this BS was KNOWN and it's OK because people are waking up through the experience of VOTING FRAUD and now WH is under the control of a REAL FAKE PRESIDENCY?
Oh btw...our Country is NOW in REVERSE and being ran by a secret WOMAN! Who, the DEAD HRC???
(We're supposed to just sit back and watch)

SICK of MAIN LAME Media? Hell Yeah!!!
STILL running their stupid mouths? Yet ....They are NOT reporting about the Trafficking arrests on major media platforms so people are NOT aware of the Hollywood Traffiking!

SICK of OPTICS?

SICK SICK SICK!!! NEED SOME PEPTO!!!
ALL THIS just to create a BIG REVEAL??? Stop playing games with our LIVES...our COUNTRY... our MINDS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 March, 03:29
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Hold the line sister, turn off your t.v., dont listen to the Bullshit
We've all come too far
this is war , sadly there will be casualties ,togetherness & love is all we have and all we need,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
03 March, 12:01
I couldn't watch him long today. made me sick knowing congress is fake and just walking dead. Wray is traitor

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 March, 08:30
His testimony was ludicruos. No proof of Antifa?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 08:26
watched some of his lies. I mean testimony. He's goin down