Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
03 March, 11:28
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Oklahoma's Govenor refused to make mask mandates. But that hasn't stopped the madates in Norman. I was followed by a police officer out of the grocery store and parking lot for bringing up my constitutional rights. I politely spoke my words to the cashier who wouldn't let me check out until I put a mask on. They let me walk around and shop amongst other shoppers. So messed up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 March, 11:13
Don't let this map fool you. Here in AZ cities, counties, schools and stores are mandating mask wearing. It's depressing how many sheeple are wearing these masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
03 March, 11:01
I am in AZ and the majority of the state has mask mandates. Its bbased on the counties and all major counties have mask mandates.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
02 March, 11:36
now we need california open and newscum the 🤬out of here

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
02 March, 10:24
Let's fookin go!!! On Wisconsin!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
02 March, 08:38
Idaho is not mask free. certain mayor's are holding their area hostage with mask orders. USURPATION OF POWER.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 08:36
I have a corrupt Dem Gov in KY. has not happened yet. I hope he is arrested.