Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump had to get out of the way publicly while the diseased temple collapses. By the time it collapses, even the left will be begging for him to come back.
07:35 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 March, 10:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
There was no other way for him. The MSM created the propoganda against Trump and the sheeple believed it. Bidan is showing his true colors to those still asleep. And there would of been mass riots.
Clean and swift.
Godbless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Leite @leitchris
06 March, 10:03
💯% God told me this some time back, they will beg for him to come back...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
05 March, 05:46
"By the time it collapes"..sure dosen't sound like this movie is ending anytime soon...I was praying after the DARK WINTER ....

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
05 March, 05:16
Absolutely Agree!

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
03 March, 11:39

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 March, 01:10
It appears we are extending the timeline. Most of us thought tomorrow was the day POTUS would be inaugurated

Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
03 March, 12:48
so how long? it isnt all going fall apart anytime soon. we talking 4 years?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 March, 12:40

Beth Berry @BethAnn
03 March, 12:16
Can you explain to us, if Biden is not president (I know he's not), how can he be allowed to open our borders, stop fracking, etc???

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
03 March, 12:12
i said the same to my cousin a week or so ago. optics.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 March, 09:43
these satanic people need to go down where thet belong

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
03 March, 03:56
Did Hunter Biden play Samson in this biblical movie? I've been waiting to see the evil temple crush all within it. Now where did I leave my laptop?

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
03 March, 03:06
That's how the Antichrist takes his place.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
03 March, 02:59
If they haven't questioned the mainstream narrative by now, I think only truth and transparency will set them free. But, something needs to get their attention, so they will listen. I get that. However, this fake show and false fronts need to come to an end soon. Time for people to start seeing the tribunals for the full declass.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
03 March, 07:52
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
Agree! My niece, who practices family law in Colorado posted on FB that "people " need to stop posting POLITICAL THINGS ON THERE BECAUSE IT'S ONLY CAUSING DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY AND BETWEEN FAMILIES! It was a "Jab" at me! I only, very rarely share News stories that are Truth to open Eyes! Liberals don't like truth! If they aren't awake now, they have no COMMON SENSE AND IT WILL TAKE ONE HELL OF A SHAKING TO GET THEM THERE!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 March, 10:23
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
Agree. Every day we take to wake someone up (if possible), is another day the innocent are hurt. 😢 you woke us up and now we want truth. No more games or secrets.🙏💜

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
03 March, 02:44
Honestly, who needs them? Lesser than fleas, they serve no purpose other than what fleas do; to be a succubus.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 March, 03:05
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Many are good but completely brainwashed people. They truly have NO idea they are following evil. Awakening them will not be easy, but in the end, the survivors who do wake up may become some of the most loyal and faithful of all, because they know the other side.

The good news for them is that even one lost sheep matters to God.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 March, 11:47
Truth. pray.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 06:18
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
#BOTS #LARP EVERYWHERE

AS SUSPETEC ASLO NOW WE HAVE

#FAKE #Faith#Pray - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY - PRAY - - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY -- PRAY - PRAY - - - PRAY PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY - PRAY - - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY --PRAY - - PRAY - - PRAY -PRAY - - PRAY -

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

BOTS 🤣😅 I ANSWERD A SOME OF ONE THIS RANDOM

#FAIT BOTS FAKE ASS PERSONS AND NOT EVEN NOTICE IT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 06:19
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 March, 11:19
Both Republicans and Democrat party will be done.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
02 March, 10:56
I don't know why, but when I read this post, it reminded me of this drop. Also about 3 years ago.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
02 March, 10:55
Give the swamp enough rope, they'll hang themselves.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 March, 10:19
Can I pretend I'm left and start the begging now?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 March, 09:31
Maybe 'POTUS is 100% insulated' doesn't mean what we thought it meant. By not being in office, Trump is now 100% insulated.

Q#2 includes, "POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics."

Q#6 includes, "POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons."

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 March, 10:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
By George I think u got it !!!!!!!! 🧐

Schmoo ZeeQ @Schmoo
02 March, 11:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Potus abroad? Meaning not in different country...DC but in US?

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
02 March, 09:07
and the world is with us! the good ones

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
02 March, 08:58
❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️Brilliant!!❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 08:55
@ghostezra , You my friend are dead wrong....

Once the truth comes out there will be no left and right....

There will be good and evil...

Read His book, HIStory...it's truth...

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
02 March, 08:45
daily 🙏🏻

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
02 March, 08:45
daily 🙏🏻

Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 08:36
Hope you're right.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 08:30
they have got to see that they are actually in a perpetual prison, and tbey've been put there on purpose.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
02 March, 08:29
Burn the ships.
then, welcome to a new day.

https://youtu.be/pOVrOuKVB...