Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 June, 07:39
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Don't jump ship on good people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
03 March, 01:51
Her Bio. says her Dad IS Michael Coney, but a deacon; lives in Louisiana, where she grew up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
02 March, 08:42
Very interesting! It always is about the money, isn't it? But it makes me sad that the difference between right and wrong gets buried by money.

Pat Walsh @LadyBobcat
02 March, 08:07
You'd think in this day and age they'd be able to vet people better than this! I know they were in a hurry to fill the seat, but my gosh!

NEO ONE @Neo
02 March, 08:05
Don't forget Haiti.
The Clinton Foundation come back like a boomerang.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
02 March, 07:47
Then there was the story going around she was Bidens daughter that supposively died in the car crash! I feel I can't believe anything anymore. Its all fake as shite

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 March, 07:44
and remember when it was going around that she was chosen because through the story of her adoptions of children from haiti, the truth of the Clinto Foundations childnapping there was suppose to come out to the public?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 07:41
One of the great disappointments.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
02 March, 07:38
Explains a lot, she's so disapppinting!
Just another Trump card played out!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 March, 07:35
So why did Trump appoint her? Catch and release to play a role to help expose all vote fraud or they know of other cirmes on her and wanted to put her in a trap for all to see how a DS rat gets caught? This gets so confusing.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 March, 07:32

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
02 March, 07:26
Really???