Coral ___ @Coral_
Kim Clement with Chuck Missler on Kims journey in understanding and coming to the knowing and belief in the rapture. God called Kim to Chucks works. I have suggested Chuck before but I suggest him again. Working in aerospace and computer industries, an expert in physics, one day Called by the Holy Spirit, God, to connect science to Gods word. Which he does incredibably.
Here is Kim and his wife smiling in the interview with Chuck on April 29th, 2015 just roughly a year before Kim passed. Chuck also has passed, May 1st 2018.

I find nothing random about the timing of this interview. It had to happen before God took them both home so that we had a piece that would absolutely be necessary in understanding both of them as Men filled with Gods Holy Spirit, and their journey in understanding Gods word and their own prophecys in full. How it is so very relatable to us. Human. Imperfect with weakness's that through God are made perfect. Beautiful if you ask me.https://youtu.be/OPJoCBe-f...
06:22 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 March, 04:04
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
I found Chuck 4 yrs ago. I have listened to 100s of hrs of his teachings since then.
Dee and I just finished The Bible in 24 hrs series on our big screen.
Chuck Missler was and still is an amazing Bible Study instructor. Who I would wager is sitting fairly close if not in the front row with God.
He change everything I believe. Including my life.
Be blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396