Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 March, 05:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Esposito @JeanE
02 March, 05:36
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Yes! This is "the body of light", the Christic soul that the inner truth of all religions worldwide teach, no matter what they call it. It's a "real thing"; even secularists, such as Wilhelm Reich ( who died in prison and whose books were burned ) acknowledge it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 March, 05:42
In response Jean Esposito to his Publication
wow!!! thank you Jean. you just gave me more places / ideas i need to read up on common sense too.everyone needs touch.

Jean Esposito @JeanE
02 March, 05:46
Wilhelm Reich was the Tesla of the human-body-electric. Read what was done to him by the gubbermint.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 March, 05:58
In response Jean Esposito to his Publication
oh dear !!! mother mercy pray for his soul. i will.☹️

Jean Esposito @JeanE
❤️❤️✝️✝️🙏❤️Amen Sister, his legacy lives.
06:19 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JeanE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Esposito, click on at the bottom under it