Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Unless this VERY real 20 oz package of ADRENALIZED CHILD MEAT is bloody hell okay with you, grow a pair & EXPOSE it!!!!

Patriots UNLESS YOU NEED TO BE LEFT BEHIND in denial past this point, or you are okay with the reality helpless CHILDREN are living in, because almost everyone prefers turn a BLIND EYE just like the one eye covered by hand club, have the guts to share this!!!

This is the bloody hell reality of the nightmare HOLOCAUST of CHILDREN going on right now that most of you prefer to bloody hell ignore!!!!

A pound & a half of BABY HEART & KIDNEY MEAT is NOT f*cking OKAY with me!!!!

#StopTheHolocaustOfChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#SaveTheChildren
#darktolight
#GREATAWAKENING
#wwg1wga
06:02 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
02 March, 10:22
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Thanks for reposting. Some who "claim" to be with us want too much silenced (supposedly so they aren't upset by seeing a tiny glimpse of what a child lived). Just like the "one eye club," we have silencers on our side who do it only because they are self centered & will soon be left behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
02 March, 07:20
Fight! Fight! Fight! Dark to Light. Amen sister, I feel you 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 March, 07:04

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 06:28
😭🤬🤬🤬🤬

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
02 March, 06:21
Can I just say to you that I believe the children must be remembered and fought for. However, to the normies, who don't understand the story, I believe, purely personal point of view, this is wasted on them. I absolutely believe people need to see the truth but it must have a beginning, a middle and an end!! Seeing the end, without fully understanding the rest will just go completely over their heads. It basically will not compute. It's very difficult for those of us who are awake to understand their complete denial but that's how it is!! IMHO. GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN 🙏🙏🙏