1776 Again @BludGeonT
Picture taken today from a Walmart in Washington State.

What is it you ask?

It's what drug users use to clean off their needles.

You see, now in WA, they have decided not to prosecute low level hard drive offenses.

The lady showed it to a Walmart employee and they made her wait and show the manager because the manager can't take a complaint from an employee in case it singles someone out.

I don't even know what to say... just spread this message.
05:35 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
05 March, 11:32
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
this is why the world needs love right now. god be damned, people. love and kindness. this is gross, but at the same time very sad. prosecuting addicts only leads to deeper addiction. iykyk.

love & kindness
not wars over poppy fields and in tunnels.
get it yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colorado) can see their posts

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 06:46
And the stinking Govt is only concerned about masks and covd vaccines .They really make me sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Chad Czajkowski @theredpill2Q51
04 March, 05:43
And thats why i moved out of WA.

Krissy Ellis @kellis921
04 March, 05:24
Oh, that is so disturbing and gross.

Pearl James @FauxPearl
02 March, 11:31
So fooking gross!

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
02 March, 09:57
Nobody should be shopping at wally
world!!!!

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
02 March, 09:56
And this is why my family and I left
Washinton state. They need a SPARTEN
HOLE for these law makers.

Reina Beans @Reinab
02 March, 09:06
thank you so muchfor sharing

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 March, 08:30
well I'll be bringing my own toilet paper with me from now on wherever I go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
02 March, 07:41
Fresh blood is red blood. Old blood is brown. Not saying this is false because it could very well happen, just doesn't make sense for all marks to be red. If the case is open, inspect it. Adults should be going to public toilets with their kids regardless. Nothing wrong with carring a little extra tissue from home in your pocket or purse these days!

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 07:39
OMG!!!! I was at the hospital once, and the guy/druggie next to us, was bitching out the nurses, because he had no veins left for meds. They knew he was there to play games, and get medicated. It was very distrubing. He told them, that he was going to sue them, while calling them nasty names. Prior to the covid deal, I would always wash my shopping carts off, due to fentanyl being on the handles. ekkkk!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 07:35
That's just plain wrong on so many levels! 😳

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
02 March, 07:09
How about you fix the damn locking mechanisms on the toilet paper dispensers, Walmart.?

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
02 March, 07:07
Wow😳And people that have no clue are wiping themselves with that.

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
02 March, 06:30
Oohhhhhhhh fck.......my g-kids are not going to the library anymore...they let them hang out and use the bathroom.....

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
02 March, 06:14
Good Catch unbelievable!