Aussiechick WWG1WGAWW @AussiechickW
16 February, 04:03
🌮🌮🌮😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
01 March, 09:47
In response Aussiechick WWG1WGAWW to his Publication
Rotten pervert, PEDOPHILE. Advertising.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 09:59
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
What the fuck are you havin a crack at me for.. If your calling me a PEDOPHILE YOU'D WANNA FUCKEN CHECK YOURSELF YA FUCKEN HERO...

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 March, 12:32
Not you. The person in your post. Is that you in the picture?
Many Celebrities refer to little girls as Tacos.
i am sorry you were offended by my comment. The person i. your post looks like the person who portayed Shaggy in Scooby Doo movies.

02 March, 03:34
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
ok sorry.. I really thought you were saying that about me.. 🤣🤣🤣 I LOST MY SHIT 😂 And yes your right with the code names, but I was taking it lightly ya know a little bit of humour in this shit show.. AND I LOVE TACOS (The food tacos NOT the other context) 🤣

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 March, 04:36
I do too. I just like to make mine at home. At least I know what kind of meat is in it. 😂

Only people mentioned by AussiechickW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aussiechick WWG1WGAWW, click on at the bottom under it