The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
02 March, 08:00
Ghost Ezra...Check out the amazing ghostly skull shape in the smoke about the White House. Maybe forecasting the above funeral? Rather cool that it was GHOST Ezra who posted this message.

Whitehats were sending a message on the Whitehouse live stream earlier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 March, 08:07
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
once you realize its not live stream, but a staged show...

so a show within show.

nothing and I do mean nothing is as it seems.🧐🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Davis @elijahlove
02 March, 02:56
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Yeah, I heard even the LIVE stream from the WH is fake. Where does it end? LOL

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 March, 03:52
In response Maria Davis to her Publication
What you dont understand is that its the White Hats doing it.
Everything is symbology, the bad guys have used it on us for decades and now Trump and the patriots are using it against them. Q says you are watching a movie. Because you are. The bad guys have all been arrested. And now we are at the part of the plan where the patriots are trying to wake up as many ppl as they can, before the reveal. Trump IS controlling everything you see.🙌

Maria Davis @elijahlove
No, I get it. Its just a little unnerving never knowing if what you're seeing is real, lol!
04:43 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by elijahlove in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 March, 06:22
In response Maria Davis to her Publication
thats for sure.

i have come to the conclusion
that movie's are real

and reality is fake.
🤪