Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Decoding Juan o Savin https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Decoding Juan O Savin - YouTube

#CharlieFreak #DevinaKaur

06:02 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 January, 12:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜จWOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Henderson @coastal02
13 January, 02:32
i dont know WHERE IN THE WORLD i have been but who is Juan O Savin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CLight Love @CLightLove
13 January, 02:27
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™ŒI am thankful for JuanO and his light!! the truth shall set us free๐Ÿ’ซ the ๐ŸŽถ. wow๐Ÿ‘

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 January, 09:31
Watched this whole video (minus the singing, no offense) and wow...Don't know what to think about all he said, but I'm open.

I can't wait for the true era of honesty and openess. Thanks for the share, Doq!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:19
Nana loved this! It was so awsome! Prayers for Pres Trump to have the perfect day everyday between now and the 21st!
Prayers for God's angels, ArchAngel Michael's warriors to protect him & his family & every single patriot that is helping him save this planet.
We love you Juan O Savin!
We love DJT!
We love JFKJR!
We love Gen. Flynn
We love Q