Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Ann Pawl @Annpawl
04 March, 12:03
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
It's so sad that you can't fix stupid Only the Lord can
open blinded eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
02 March, 08:56
Mainstream media is not telling the truth about vaccination deaths. Im concerned that my dad will take it, his wife is total liberal and refused to listen when I presented facts 3 months ago. I told her to wait but she didnt respond back so I wouldnt be surprised if she convinced him to take it. All I can do is pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Seek The Truth @WL6202
02 March, 06:51
While this is sad the bottom line is to be true to yourself/responsible for yourself. Use your critical thinking skills. Do not follow the masses off the cliff.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
02 March, 04:43
and uh the good guys are letting this happen. the only good guys are the people folks. trust no one.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 March, 07:13
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
this is what i have the biggest problem with. at some point their waiting to disclose/act will be negligence on the good guys. sad times!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 March, 04:31
😓So wrong

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 04:32
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
sorry for you're loss! Blessings