Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 04:39
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
I pray to our God that these little ones can just ahng on a little longer!!! I only have one huge question ? who is going to be the brave and willing to take these brutaly tortured souls into their lives to let them know that they are loved and never forgotten? Myself and wife will look into taking on as much as humanly possibke to help!!!! R Ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 March, 04:19
I Quote "we have everything"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 March, 03:01
It's Never going to be released because the FBI is complicit in the Sex Trafficking of children. Facts Matter.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 02:53

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 04:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I think public excecutions are almost mandatory!! we can never let another human think that doing this again will be allowed!!! They only fear when they face the same as they give to these baies!!! R Ricardo