Coral ___ @Coral_
no matter the precise timing or the precise events that are to unfold prior to the event, it is still important to have understanding and belief in the event.

Here is Kim Clement with Chuck Missler(an absolute favorite) in an interview on the rapture subject and how Kim proclaims he was once foolish to ignore and to call the rapture crap.
https://youtu.be/OPJoCBe-f...

2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love and long his appearing.

Mather 24
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

and so on and so on and so on!
02:32 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 March, 03:06
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
yes, he was right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
02 March, 05:36
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
he would not even agree with the fact that he was right back when he misunderstood. much of his works after true understanding came to him from God, was surrounded around the fact that he had lots of adjustments and corrections to make in his ministry to people because he avoided the subject and when he said it was crap, had to say that he truthfully knew nothing about the subject when he said that so in no way was he right when he once preaching those things against the event.
most importantly he has come to that truth himself. through the Holy Spirit. watch the full interview

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396