Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
26 February, 09:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anunnaki Sumerian God Enki @HealedTE
My brother, I despair in this world.

My past seems to condemn, and there are still aspects of now that I am fearful to reveal.

The slightest mistake from my past seems to have power to destroy my family. All things are seemingly held in place by a single thread.

How can I then reveal all that I am? How could this thread hold?

They will condemn me, cast me out, and project their hate upon me. They will suffer and believe that I am the cause of their suffering.

My children would grow up believing I abandoned them. Communication would be severed and they would not believe that my love for them is as great as my love for you, and for each one of them.

Please, I must know the truth about this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Please, what is the truth about what we would consume? Is it true that we need not consume anything of this world?

Please, THC seems to allow a greater abundance of love in my awareness. How then could it be hated and fear
12:38 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by HealedTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anunnaki Sumerian God Enki, click on at the bottom under it