Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
02 March, 04:57
Real faith comes from the heart. Real faith can’t be bought or sold, therefore they see real faith as a threat to their power, because they see everything they can’t own as a threat to their power. That’s the reason why they want to destroy our faith.
Faith is not based on numbers and statistics. It’s based on something stronger: a feeling.
The only feeling they can create is fear. It’s the weakest feeling. Love and happiness ist stronger, but they can not produce love by their numbers and statistics. However love wins! βœ–οΈβœ–οΈ We’ll win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
02 March, 05:43
In response Just me in FL to her Publication
πŸ™βœοΈ Amen βœοΈπŸ™ Thank you for sharing this. πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈ Thank You for All that You do. I ❀️ You. #Faith #godwon #LoveWon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
we all need is faith and Love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Happy tuesday and blessings!!
12:14 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustmeinFL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just me in FL, click on at the bottom under it