Only people mentioned by AnnieGYG in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 March, 11:20
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
I figure that any meme without a source is fake now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 March, 10:58
If a package can be tracked from start to finish, dont you think all votes can be done the same? YES!!! Before retirement, as a PhTec, a single pill/dose CAN easily be tracked!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
05 March, 10:51
so assumptions are being made because there is no description as to what this represents?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
05 March, 09:11
Massachusetts has to be on there as well. There are so many of us that voted for Trump that our votes didn't even get counted because we were given felt tipped pens, and some areas had Dominion, but have to be audited as well. EVERY single state should be audited by paper ballot and signature!

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
05 March, 12:11
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
i voted early in MA. Will never do that again. They put my ballot in a cardboard box and said they will run it thru later. We signed the outside of the ballot. They know if we voted Rep in the primary - they just throw those out or change them - easy peasy.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
05 March, 10:48
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Agreed 100%. The only Inslee signs I saw were Anti Inslee. Jay Inslee is a snake.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
04 March, 03:12
are we missing states. i do not see Indiana