Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
WTF is going on? The city siren went off about an hr ago. (It is tested every week on Wed, not Tues. )
Next,I get warnings on my phone of Tornado warnings & to take immediate shelter. Even though the weather is perfect. Bright sunshine, no wind, etc.
Now I just get another alert on phone that it was a false alarm & they are not sure what went wrong.🤔
I'm in KC.
strange...
11:54 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Moses Brown @LeaveYourPride
02 March, 02:03
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
got the same in St. Louis. Sirens (which happen the first Monday of every month), phone with tornado warning at same time, and 10 mins later the tv.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
02 March, 01:36
testing! i was so excited!!! bring it on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 01:14
I think it was a month or two ago we had a real live EBS warning system go off instead of just your normal tornado siren testing. It actually spoke all the words. I was kind of freaked out for sure. North Texas

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 01:13
wow!

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
02 March, 12:27
We got the same...tornado warnings...I'm in Kingsville bout an hour east of KC!!!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
02 March, 12:28
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
so wierd...stay safe.
neighbor!

Robin Irvin @PatriotRobin
02 March, 12:18
I got the same in West Central Illinois

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
02 March, 12:20
In response Robin Irvin to her Publication
really?
hmmmm...stay safe.