MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
BITCOIN = HUMAN TRAFFICKING
You know that every Bitcoin payment is forever recorded! Than you know Bitcoin is the final control!
Nobody who loves freedom should buy it!
Bitcoin is part of digital money agenda of the central-banks to control every payment and financial movement.
They're still trying the good old "Banks Hate it Trick" as it was done by the FED founding. To tell "Banks hate it" so stupid people will love it! However meanwhile people noticed that it's to control, so the MSM promises more and more profits. "You can make millions with Bitcoin". Because they know that greed activates the stupid part of us. Greed makes us stupid and unwary! Greedy people make mistakes! Learn from SABMYK ! Lear to control the parts of your personality that make you weak! Greet is such a part! Hide, better destroy your Greed! That makes you rise! That makes you stronger and that destroys their power over you!
There are things that can't be bought. Freedom and liberty for example!
11:55 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 March, 12:33
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Started by UK`s Queen `Lissi` I have heard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
02 March, 12:16
i freekin knew it !! just had a bad feeling about it !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 March, 12:14
You cannot serve two masters. You will love the one and hate the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 March, 12:14
You cannot serve two masters. You will love the one and hate the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
02 March, 12:12
i send you the bigger kiss you ever received !!! so well said !!! vade retro satana bitcoin !!! 💪❤️🧡💛💚💜💙

Ally Oop @Ally
02 March, 12:03
Could someone please tell me who this man is that is speaking?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 March, 12:37
In response Ally Oop to her Publication