Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
"Art imitates life" ritually inspired performances have long been being displayed in plain sight as a mockery.

#SaveTheChildren
#GREATAWAKENING
#wwg1wga
#darktolight
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
11:24 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
02 March, 05:49
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Some of it is also known as "Revelation of the Method."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Jen @BluJen
02 March, 05:38
Half Time Shows are Satanic Rituals. It is so muçh more than artistic expression. The demonic is enthroned, they derive power from being witnessed. Watching = Participation and Agreement. That stuff becomes part of you until you deal with it and yourself. Its darkness n light. Having a foot in both realms you aren't grey, you are still a shade of darkness. Get Right with God. Intercede for the Children and Justice. Make your Choice n Stand!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 March, 04:27
In response Marlene van to her Publication
yes, that's what I have heard too.

Blu Jen @BluJen
02 March, 05:45
In response Marlene van to her Publication
I thought so too. Thats the Vanderbilt Pool imo. Children borne into these demonic bloodlines are dehumanized thru rituals, traumas n abuses before they know who they are, who Jesus is and thru Victimization they are ultimately developed into Monsters. While I want Justice my heart bleeds for the Innocent Child they once were. Their humanity is eliminated by what they have been thru and what they themselves have done. Saul found Repentance, if they dont they will stand before God n answer to Him

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
02 March, 01:16
We're cattle (sheep) to "them".

They will pay for their crimes against children, and grown adults.

God wins!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
02 March, 01:32

Change Agent @ChangeAgent
02 March, 12:48
vile