Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
02 March, 04:53
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
I had one when young and the x eyes always freaked me out. I wanted to give her real buttons for eyes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
02 March, 02:18
I absolutely did not know that. I always had one, my Mom always got one for the grandkids and i just did the same for mine. I was worried at 1st when seeing this post. Whew! Getting tired of the bad stuff. I am hapoy to know the story. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 02:08
Wow, who knew? I had a Raggedy Ann when I was little. They've been at us for a long, long time!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 12:57
Oh My God.
I did not know this.
Raggedy Ann and Andy were created as symbols for children who DIED b/c of vaccines.
That's why they have Xs for eyes.
Oh My God.

My heart hurts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 11:00
I was scared as a child to line up and get a shot at school. I got 3 total. I stayed home from school on the day they gave the one that left a huge scar on the shoulder of my sister. If I were a parent today, I would homeschool.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
02 March, 04:55
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
supposedly for small pox - but who knows the truth....
still think about that day 50 yrs ago